Why don't I have any problems getting an erection when watching porn or with my girlfriend, but do have problems when I am with a one night stand?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Erectile Dysfunction
The explanation is simple.
When you are looking at pornography or with a girlfriend you know, you are relaxed. Going out with someone as a "one night stand" means you are nervous and anxious (as most people would be) since you are doing something very intimate with someone you don't know.

In brief: Erectile Dysfunction
The explanation is simple.
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: 'it's all mental'
You have 'performance anxiety' which sometimes is made worse with those 'extra few drinks' @ the bar.

In brief: 'it's all mental'
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Couple possibilities
You may be unable to perform in those circumstances due to several reasons, including anxiety, nervousness, guilt, and/or alcohol intake, all of which may cause you to have trouble attaining an erection.
If this becomes more serious over time, see an urologist or pcp.

In brief: Couple possibilities
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Peter Kurzweil