What should I do to increase husband's fertility?

Dr. John Gordon
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Depends

In general the advances in treating male issues require your participation and treatments such as IUI or ivf.
There are some urologists that treat men with low sperm counts with Clomiphene which is controversial. Surgical removal of a varicocele has been proposed as well. The folks who make proxeed believe that this supplement increased sperm count...I am not so sure. Good luck.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Gerard Honore
Excellent answer. I agree that treatment with clomiphene for men is controversial and not helpful in most cases. Proxeed is popular but evidence to back it is nonexistent, so I don't believe it until someone shows it works.
Dr. Adam Levy