Can a pressure wristband aggravate my carpal tunnel or cut off my circulation to my fingers?

Dr. Neeoo Chin
Fertility Medicine
Yes, the wrist band can aggravate carpal tunnel or circulation to the hand, but not likely if the band is removed every few hours.
The acupuncture point on the inside wrist is master of the heart 6, which when stimulated will greatly reduce nausea from almost any cause, especially morning sickness.

Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Gary Pess
Surgery - Hand Surgery
Yes, anything that puts increased pressure on the wrist may increase carpal tunnel symptoms in susceptible patients.

Dr. Gary Pess
Dr. Gary Pess
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Surgery - Plastics
Why are you wearing something that constricts your wrist?

Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics
Wristbands can put pressure on the carpal tunnel and reduce circulation to the hand.

Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Lorne Bigley
Yes, but it really has be worn pretty tightly for it to cut off the circulation.
I haven't seen it cause carpal tunnel symptoms, but then again, i don't really see many people wear these bands.

Dr. Lorne Bigley
Dr. Lorne Bigley
Dr. Eric Weisman