I've been taking duoflex containing diclofenaco 50mg/curisoprodol 200mg for a pain in my leg! pain goes and comes back.. What else can I take for pain?

Dr. Michael Mirochna

In brief: Diagnosis first

You are currently taking a combination muscle relaxant and nsaid.
Its hard to imagine a specific "leg" condition that this combination would be used to treat. Nsaid's are good for musculoskeletal pain, Carisoprodol is a muscle relaxant for spasm, and medications like Neurontin are for nerve pain. Diagnosis first. Other considerations for chronic pain are effexor, cymbalta, and savella (milnacipran).

In brief: Diagnosis first

Dr. Michael Mirochna
Dr. Michael Mirochna
Dr. Vicken Poochikian