My husband was a chain smoker. But now he has quit smoking all of sudden.But he is feeling lazy and lathrgic. Can anyone tell me how can I help him ?

Dr. James Rotchford
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Nicotine Replacement
One third of patients addicted to tobacco will live longer and "better" if they take nicotine replacement for the rest of their lives.
Buy him a nicotine patch and see how he feels/does. Encourage him to get professional help. Tobacco addiction is a serious disease and most people benefit from professional support and oversight. It's not just a matter of will power.

In brief: Nicotine Replacement
Dr. James Rotchford
Dr. James Rotchford
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Give it time
Now that he is not ingesting that any longer, he will have some down time. That will improve with time.

In brief: Give it time
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Vicken Poochikian