I'm 20 year old female what are signs of heart attacks?

Many. Chest pain, short of breath basically. Heart attack is quite rare in 20 year olds, especially if you are able to do vigorous activity without symptoms. Musculoskeletal pain, panic attack, heartburn, lung issue much more common. A type of attack where the coronary arteries spasm can occur rarely. When in doubt, get checked out, especially if you notice a change in your ability to do things.
Rare in 20 year old. Heart attacks occur in middle aged to elderly and are due to vascular occlusion of one of the supporting (coronary) arteries of the heart. Symptoms include chest and left arm pain, sweating, collapse, fearful feeling, faintness and loss of consciousness. Signs are medical data detected on laboratory and radiological exams. You are too young to have a concern about this.