Recently I have been having a major pain in my right testicle. Almost like I have to urinate...But I don't. Any ideas/solutions?

David Miller
In brief: See your doc
Pain in your testicle can be epidydimitis, an inflammation of the sac that stores sperm.
If it's a bad pain, it could possible be a twisted testicle, which is an emergency. You definitely need to see your doc for this right away. I agree to see your physician asap. Wishing you'all the best.

In brief: See your doc
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Great answer. Wishing you'all the best
Dr. Michael Mirochna
In brief: Urinalysis
Miles, you need to see the doctor. A pain like this could be consistent with epididymitis, a urinary tract infection, or an std.
A doctor needs to examine you and obtain both a urinalysis and cultures for infections. Your sexual history will be important to tell the doctor as well. This does not sound like testicular torsion.

In brief: Urinalysis
Dr. Michael Mirochna
Dr. Michael Mirochna
Dr. Steven Seres