Is high blood sugars always a sign of diabetes? In other words an my high blood sugars be high and i don't have diabetes?

In brief: High sugars=diabetes

I hear you when you ask "do i really have diabetes?" but the definition of diabetes is elevated blood sugars.
The cause of the elevated sugars is either the inability of Insulin to get your sugars out of the blood circulation into your cells -insulin resistance - or from failure of the pancreas to produce enough insulin. The elevated sugars can do damage so just use it as a life challenge.

In brief: High sugars=diabetes

Dr. Malcolm Mackenzie
Dr. Malcolm Mackenzie