I have a sore throat & constant throbbing headache after I just got over a 24 hour flu. I'm lightheaded & restless as well. Should I see someone?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: If it persists

It would be helpful to know if you have other associated symptoms (fever, chills, loss of appetite, stiff neck, sensitivity to light or sound, nausea or vomiting, etc).
If not, suspect that you are still feeling the effects of a viral illness and will recover uneventfully in the near future. If not, see your family doctor.

In brief: If it persists

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Probably

By '24 hour flu' i'm assuming poor appetite with nausea and possibly vomiting/diarrhea.
Most of your symptoms could be attributed to dehydration however, if they last for more than another 24 hours you should see a doctor.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Marsha Davis