When before I have cirrhosis/ liver cancer from hepatitis c?

Unknown . Cirrhosis and cancer may never develop after hepatitis c - you need to see a GI doc and be monitored for progression of liver disease - there are treatments that can help in prevention as well.
Depends. The amount of liver scarring someone has depends on a number of factors like how old they were when infected, how many years they have has hcv, and how much alcohol they drank. About 20% of men who have been infected for 20 years have cirrhosis and this increases to about 40-50% by 40 years. There are blood tests that can give an indication of whether you are likely to have cirrhosis now.