What sort of problem is joint replacement with an artificial joint?

Whiich joint? Which joint disc hip shoulder knee elbow wrist ankle finger pipj mcp.
Let me explain. Joint replacements done when your joint wear out and start to be painful it is very t hard ambulate with it. The joint replacements to cap the joint with metal and polyethylene. There are two main complication.1-from the surgery itself.2-from wear and tear. Artificial joints like any thing artificial , follow the law of wear and tear? In general they have good result.