What sort of problem is atopic dermatitis?

Atopic Dermatitis. Atopic dermatitis most often begins in childhood before age 5 and may persist into adulthood. For some, it flares periodically and then subsides for a time, even up to several years. Itching may be severe, and scratching the rash can make it even itchier and cause more inflammation. Once the skin barrier is broken, the skin can become infected by bacteria, especially staphylococcus aureus.
Dry + allergy. Ad is a combo of dryness and allergy in the skin. Usu people who have a personal or family history of asthma, seasonal allergies tend to also have ad. If you help maintain your skin barrier by minimizing harsh soaps and generous use of moisturizing creams, you can keep the barrier maintained and less susceptible to allergic insults. If dermatitis and itching are active, topical corticosteroids.