What sort of problem is arteriosclerosis of the heart?

Arteriosclerosis. Arteriosclerosis is a hardening of the arteries. This happens from fat, cholesterol or other harmful substances stick to the wall of the artery and form a plaque. Over time, the plaque can grow and end up closing off most of the artery. This causes a decreased blood flow and you can get problems with the heart from not getting enough blood.
Arteriosclerosis. Arteriosclerosis is a hardening of the arteries. This happens from fat, cholesterol or other harmful substances stick to the wall of the artery and form a plaque. Over time, the plaque can grow and end up closing off most of the artery. This causes a decreased blood flow and you can get problems with the blood flow to the heart leading such as a heart attack.