How can a breast surgery perform to drain ducts in a case of mastitis?

Drainage. In most cases a simple incision and drainage can be done in the office. A needle can be used as well. Once the infection resolves, surgery may not be necessary in many cases. Doing surgery early often leads to unnecessary breast tissue being removed and deformity. Speak to your surgeon to find out what the plan is to be.
Mastitis. Treatment of mastitis depends on exactly what is found during physical examination. Often, an incision and drainage procedure (an incision made over an area of undrained pus) is very effective. Antibiotics (oral or intravenous) are usually necessary as well.