What to do if i noticed a part of my cervix neck is swollen into my vaginal cavity, is it a prolapse?

Dr. John Kirk

In brief: Likely Yes

Prolapse is relative to the degree or extent of the falling of or failure of support for the pelvic organs.
Feeling the cervix low down into the cervical cavity is suggestive of early to mid level prolapse. This is common after vagginal delivery and is more pronounced with strain or heavy lifting. Check with your doctor or make an appointment with your gyno who can easily assess.

In brief: Likely Yes

Dr. Michael Hulse
Gynecology

In brief: Possibly

Anytime you can easily feel your cervix with your fingers it could be prolapse.
You would need to see your gyn to be sure.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Adam Levy