What sort of problem is anabolic steroid usage?

Anabolic steroids. First of all, it is now a significant legal problem. It is against the law. There are also health risks with serious adverse effects on mental function (a tendency towards anger or rage or aggression) and on the liver. Anabolic steroids are not a good idea unless you have a bone marrow problem or weight loss from cancer.
Side effects. Side effects of anabolic steroids include shrunken testicles, enlarged prostate, breast development, erectile dysfunction, reduced sperm count, severe acne, high blood pressure and strokes http://www.health-today.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/sz1.gif.