My partner's test results from STDs are clear I have white dscharge since november my dr gave me metronidazole but I still have it after mdication?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Get tested
The only way to fix recurring vaginal discharge is to get tested and then take the medication as prescribed.
Regardless of your partners results you should request testing for bacterial vaginosis, yeast, trichomoniasis, gonorrhea and chlamydia

In brief: Get tested
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
David Miller
In brief: Back to the doc
You need to be re-evaluated to make sure what is causing the discharge, that it is sensitive to Flagyl or if you need something else to kill it.
You also need to have your partner re-tested to make sure that you're not passing it back and forth.

In brief: Back to the doc
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. John Edwards
In brief: Normal
If there is no itching, the discharge is probably normal, many women on occasion have more discharge then they like.

In brief: Normal
Dr. John Edwards
Dr. John Edwards
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham