What is an ear, nose, throat specialist do for someone with chronic sinus problems?

Otolaryngologist. An otolyaryngologist would obtain a medical history and a physical exam. Radiographic studies may be done and a scope may be placed up the nose to visualize the sinus etc. The doctor will develop a treatment plan depending on the findings of the evaluation.