What sort of disorder is an ear disorder?

In brief: Nonspecific term

If u agree that the ear includes a nerve part/bones/drum/canal and outer skin cone;an ear disorder could relate to any piece.
I have seen kids born without outer ears, with malformed or misplaced inner ears&without ear canals. There are agents that infect the nerve, middle ear & canal. There are conditions where the hearing is impaired for a variety of nerve or ear issues.

In brief: Nonspecific term

Dr. Frederick Shieh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Many things

An ear disorder is any problem that affects the ear. That can be infection, hearing loss, among others.

In brief: Many things

Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Your question is so non-specific that it is heard to address. You could have external ear disease which is painful, you could have middle ear disease which is usually accompanied by hearing loss or pain and you can have inner ear disease which can result in hearing loss, vertigo and tinnitus. A disorder means something is wrong and the best physician to answer your questions would be an ENT doc.