What sort of disorder is a cerebellar hemorrhage?

Bleeding in brain. A cerebellar hemorrhage refers to a collection of blood in the part of the brain (cerebellum) responsible for coordination. If large, it can be life threatening and needs immediate surgical evacuation. Finding out the cause early is critical. It can be related to long standing hypertension (older patient) or a brain arteriovenous malformation, aneurysm or tumor. Mri or angiogram is often done.
Bad Brain Bleeding. Bleeding into the cerebellum can be caused by trauma, abnormal clotting ability, vascular malformations or tumors. Cerebellar hemorrhage is particularly perilous because of the limited free space around the cerebellum, which means that relatively small bleeds can cause disproportionate injury.