What sort of disease is a colonic disease?

Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Colonic Disease
I think you have to be more specific because there are a lot of diseases of the colon.
This question is to generic for a specific answer. Please narrow the question so we can help you. Thanks.

In brief: Colonic Disease
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
2 comments
Dr. J. Patrick Tokarz
Call your primary provider.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
great collaboration. I think seeing your physician as Dr. Tokarz mentioned is important so you don't miss anything. Wishing you'all the best.
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Bowel disease
The "colon" refers to the part of the digestive tract called large intestines.
There are small intestines- duodenum & ileum. Large intestines follow next: the cecum, ascending colon, transverse colon, descending colon, sigmoid colon and rectum. Colonic disease is any pathology in the large intestines, or colon.

In brief: Bowel disease
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez