What sort of disease is a colonic disease?

Colonic Disease. I think you have to be more specific because there are a lot of diseases of the colon. This question is to generic for a specific answer. Please narrow the question so we can help you. Thanks.
Bowel disease. The "colon" refers to the part of the digestive tract called large intestines. There are small intestines- duodenum & ileum. Large intestines follow next: the cecum, ascending colon, transverse colon, descending colon, sigmoid colon and rectum. Colonic disease is any pathology in the large intestines, or colon.