What kind of condition is diabetes mellitus type 2 (diabetes type 2)?

Acquried diabetes. Diabetes type 2 is the most common form of diabetes, resistance to insulin, closely linked to obesity and has become increasingly common in recent decades as more people become obese.
Endocrine disorder. Type ii diabetes is an endocrine disorder in which there is inadequate Insulin in the bloodstream to maintain blood glucose (sugar) at a normal level. It typically occurs in adults as opposed to type i diabetes which occurs in children and younger adults.