Describe the features of small intestine bacterial overgrowth.?

Dysmotility. Agree with excellent answer by dr. Hoepfner. Also, some motility problems of the small intestine can lead to bacterial overgrowth (ie. Scleroderma).
Uncommon. Small bowel bacterial overgrowth is usually a result of an excluded loop of small intestine from prior surgery, or could come from partial small intestinal blockage from adhesions or scar. This is not a very common condition and may be difficult to diagnose. Intestinal surgery resulting in an excluded loop of small intestine is not commonly seen. Vague indigestion can be a symptom.