Describe the features of peanut allergy in a baby.?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Peanut Allergy
I disagree with dr. Patterson.
..And I am sorry to him but babies can ingest any food they deisre by 6 months of age according to the american academy of pedicatrics and the american academy of allergy asthma and immunology. Peanut allergy often manifests, in babies, as eczema flares, nausea/vomiting/diarrhea or generally just spitting out the food it dislikes. C ur allergist!

In brief: Peanut Allergy
I disagree with dr. Patterson.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Mark Patterson
In brief: Unusual
It would be unusual for a baby to have peanut allergies.
Babies should not consume peanuts, or other nuts, until at least a year of age. Allergies are caused by multiple exposures to something that your body does not like. As such, unless the baby was in an environment where they were frequently exposed to peanut dust, it would unusual for them to react. If concerned, see their doctor.

In brief: Unusual
Dr. Mark Patterson
Dr. Mark Patterson
Dr. Shontae Buffington