Describe the features of cardiospasm.?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Coronary spasm
The problem with coronary spasm is that you can't prove its absence, you can only (sometimes) prove its presence.
Thus, anyone with any form of chest pain could be diagnosed with "coronary spasm" however, as invasive cardiologist, in my experience, it's relatively rare, especially when one considers how very common a complaint chest pain is.

In brief: Coronary spasm
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Yu Sun
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Caurse of ACS
Coronary spasm is a frequent cause of acs and should regularly be considered as a differential diagnosis.
Coronary spasm could be documented in nearly 50% of the patients tested by ach.

In brief: Caurse of ACS
Dr. Yu Sun
Dr. Yu Sun