When is a good time in the day and for how long should I nap to not disturb my normal sleep cycle?

In brief: Try a power nap

There is some evidance that naps of 45 min to an hour will not mess with your regular sleep cycle.
Set the alarm yourself and get up, even if you are still sleepy. Regardless, try to keep your biorhythm clock consistant by arising at the same time every day, even weekends. If tired you can go back down after 5-10 minutes, otherwise you may have difficulty getting back on schedule.

In brief: Try a power nap

Dr. Padmavati Garvey

In brief: Everyone's different

Hard to say what will work for you.
Everyone is different. Everyone's sleep requirements and sleep cycles are different. I would suggest trying different things out and see what works for you.

In brief: Everyone's different

Hard to say what will work for you.
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Jonathan Jassey