Describe the features of an autonomic nervous system disorder.?

A broad topic. The autonomic nervous system controlls body functions that occur automatically. This includes heart rate, breathing, blood pressure and sweating among others. Autonomic disorder can be many and varied. An example would be failure of the blood pressure to increase when stading from a lying position causing dizziness or fainting. Another may be a fast resting heart rate. Talk to your doctor for more.
Various. Your autonomic nervous system (ANS) controls virtually all the organs and systems in your body. If your sympathetic nervous system (sns) hyper - you could have cold hands, palpitations, sweating, htn, dry mouth, constipation, dry eyes, dry mouth. If your parasympathetic (pns) is hyper, you could have urgent urination, diarrhea, gas, bloating, watery eyes, allergies, asthma, low blood pressure...