Describe the features of a brain injury.?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Brain injury
Organic brain injury is not a disease in itself.
Instead, this term refers to any number of conditions that frequently lead to decreased mental functioning, usually trauma, but causes may include infection (meningitis), poisons (carbon monoxide), tumors. With the iraqi and afghanistan wars there has been a dramatic increase in closed head injury with resulting brain injury.

In brief: Brain injury
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Brad Bobrin
In brief: Many
The most troublesome long term effects of head injury are cognitive effects such as memory loss, slowed thinking, and behavioral issues such as impulsivity, mood problems etc.
Other effects can be headaches, dizzyness, loss of balance etc. I mostly see the cognitive and behavioral issues.

In brief: Many
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Brad Bobrin