Describe the features of a brain injury.?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Brain injury

Organic brain injury is not a disease in itself.
Instead, this term refers to any number of conditions that frequently lead to decreased mental functioning, usually trauma, but causes may include infection (meningitis), poisons (carbon monoxide), tumors. With the iraqi and afghanistan wars there has been a dramatic increase in closed head injury with resulting brain injury.

In brief: Brain injury

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Brad Bobrin

In brief: Many

The most troublesome long term effects of head injury are cognitive effects such as memory loss, slowed thinking, and behavioral issues such as impulsivity, mood problems etc.
Other effects can be headaches, dizzyness, loss of balance etc. I mostly see the cognitive and behavioral issues.

In brief: Many

Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Brad Bobrin