Anyone know what is a holistic treatment for an inguinal hernia?

Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: None

A hernia is a hole in the abdominal wall, and the only way to make that go away is with a surgical procedure.
There may be other non-surgical methods for treating the symptoms, such as support garments, or a variety of medications and/or herbs, acupuncture, etc. Tese other methods will not "cure" the hernia however. Hope this helps!

In brief: None

Dr. Andrew Lipton
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Hernia

Hernia repair surgically is the best for symptomatic hernias, as they do not go away on their own.
Using a trust, girdle, or belt can be a natural way to prevent worsening of hernia symptoms.

In brief: Hernia

In brief: I have no

Knowledge of any holistic treatment of a mechanical defect problem, such as an inguinal hernia.

In brief: I have no

Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery