Should I be concerned if I have hardness under belly button incision post gallbladder surgery?

When was surgery? For the first several weeks after surgery there can be some inflammation and "scar tissue" which presents as this. If there is redness increasing pain and/or discharge it may be infected. If it has been years since the surgery you may have a hernia there. Some cancers present as a mass in this area. There are so many things that it could be. You need to see a surgeon for a re-evaluation of this.