Could there be a homeopathic treatment for a fungal nail infection?

Toenail fungus. There are many reported homeopathic remedies for toenail fungus. I cannot say that one is better than the other or if any are proven to work at all. Some say tea tree oil, oregano, vicks, apple cider vinegar, listerine...The list goes on. Most common treatments currently are laser and oral antifungals provided by a podiatrist.
No. All homeopathic treatments are placebo only. They have no real benefits. It is a dishonest scam to cheat people. Save your money.
Not super successful. Nail fungus is very common, and unfortunately very difficult to cure 100%. We can test the nail to see if it is a callused or traumatized nail or if it is indeed fungus, and from there you have several options: topical or oral antifungal medications, laser nail treatment, or removal of the nail in severe cases. See your doctor to talk about which treatment is right for you.