I'm a serious tumbler and have a pretty noticable pain in the pinky side of my wrist. Am I getting another stress fracture or sist?

Dr. Michael Mirochna
In brief: It's possible
If you have already had a stress fracture, you would be at higher risk for another one.
This does not sound like a cyst. I would advise to be aware of the female athletic triad of disordered eating, lack of a period and bone thinning. If you have lost your period, you are not getting enough calories and are putting your bones at risk. You should see a sports med doctor to evaluate your wrist.

In brief: It's possible
Dr. Michael Mirochna
Dr. Michael Mirochna
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Stress fractures
ca occur but more typically in the long bones, however a nondisplaced fracture in the wrist can occur as well, Another common source of ulnar sided ( little finger) wrsit ain is the cartilage and ligaments on that side.
Tendons can also be irritated from too much loading and the tendon can even tear a bit. tendon and ligament boney avulsion injuries near the wrist can be sore, See PCP or handdoc

In brief: Stress fractures
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Peter Kurzweil