I have hashimoto's thyroiditis w/ tpo antibodies, 3 to 4 nodules.Tsh fluctuates between 7.527 0.014 w/ 30lb.Wt. Gains when high.From 154lb. 218lb 3y?

Dr. John Yim
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: What is question?

I don't know what your question is, but with thyroiditis your immune system thinks your thyroid is foreign, like a virus, and tries to kill it.
It is an inherently unstable situation, for which i recommend you receive thyroid hormone pills to make sure your TSH is closer to 1.00 at all times. It is a judgment call, but with severe fluctuations like yours i think 3 month followups are in order.

In brief: What is question?

Dr. John Yim
Dr. John Yim
Dr. Steven Seres