Woud you please discuss the complications of soft bone after total hip replacement surgery?

Fracture. The biggest issue with soft bone (osteoporosis) is fracture during implant insertion. Therefore, i'd recommend having a hybrid hip replacement, in which the femoral component is cemented in place.
Complications. Softer bone may complicate hi[ replacement surgery by making the bone more vulnerable to fracture during placement of the prosthesis or may make it more difficult to achieve a good solid fit of the prosthesis. If the bone quality is poor bone growth onto the prosthesis may be inadequate and a well fixed prosthesis may not be achieved over time.
Fracture/loosening. If you have "soft" bone, then the implants may loosen over time. Furthermore, during the surgery, you are at a higher risk for fracture.