How good its the arbonne baby line?

Dr. Charlene Sojico
In brief: Personal
All products out there are competing for the market share.
They will all say pediatrician approved and dermatologist tested to attract more consumers to buy their products. If you find one product that you like, stay wth it , it does not have to be branded nor popular! all have pros/cons/ side effects, read between fine lines of ingredients and you will find disappointments!

In brief: Personal
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
In brief: Arbonne
In my experience arbonne products are very good and mostly natural; however i don't generally endorse/promote any particular product brand.
Some doctors like to feature and market product lines through their office and that is ok too. Arbonne is primarily sold through distributors in a multi-level marketing type of business organization.

In brief: Arbonne
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Cornelia Franz
There are many great products on the market. My experience with Arbonne has been very positive. Their baby oil is amazing and not greasy. Their sunscreen is great as well. If a product works for you then that is what is important.
Dr. Garron Miller
In brief: Inconclusive
Airborne has not been proven to be of any help.

In brief: Inconclusive
Dr. Garron Miller
Dr. Garron Miller
Dr. Jonathan Jassey