How long does laser treatment for vitiligo work?

Depends. Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease - your immune cells attack pigment cells in your skin. Laser treatments can suppress the autoimmune response, allowing the pigment cells and skin color to come back. Unfortunately it can take many treatments to see results. Maintenance laser treatments are often needed or the vitiligo is likely to come back.
Depends. Your dermatologist can best explain this answer to you and it is extremely difficult to determine every single person's response to laser therapy. All vitiligo patients respond differently. You might have great results initially or it might take time to get the benefit you are looking for. Main thing is to stay compliant with the treatments.