I had a cat scan with contrast on abdamon. If I had lymphoma would the CT scan have picked it up in my body?

Yes and no. A ct scan of your abdomen should pick up a lymphoma unless: 1) the lymphoma is so small that it has not yet caused the lymph node to enlarge, or 2) the lymphoma is elsewhere (chest, groin, neck, etc.) and the abdominal ct scan was a study in the wrong part of the body.
If you had lymphoma. In enlarged lymph nodes in your abdomen, then yes. If you had small bowel lymphoma that was obstructing, then yes. However, if you had lymphoma in normal sized lymph nodes (very early), or lymphoma in an area not scanned (neck, chest, pelvis), then a ct of the abdomen would not find it.