Please help I have BV I need to get rid of it in two days not cure it but get rid of the smell what should I do help please!?

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: Betadine

Use betadine douche.
You can get it from walmart. It will get rid of the smell, possibly will not heal it, but will help it. Make sure you see a doctor after this. If you can get the meds quick it will need a day to help with the smell problem.

In brief: Betadine

Use betadine douche.
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Karen Glover

In brief: Antibiotics

The best way to get "rid" of it and "cure" it is by taking antibiotics.
Bacterial vaginosis is an overgrowth of bacteria that is not the "good" lactobacillus that keeps the vaginal environment healthy. Rarely, will it go away on its own, especially if you douche (which is not recommended because it changes the vaginal environment).

In brief: Antibiotics

Dr. Karen Glover
Dr. Karen Glover
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham