Which treatment do dentists offer for bleeding gums?

Bleeding gums. See a periodontist they specialize in this problem they will find the cause and eliminate the bleeding gums with your help they will do scaling and root planing of the teeth and show you what you need to do to keep it from returning just hope the underlying bone is still healthy so that no other treatment will be necessary.
Stage Therapy. We do treatment in stages. A periodontal evaluation followed by cleaning and home care instructions. I you have pockets, you will need additional cleanings called scaling and root planing. We wait and remeasure the pockets to determine if other treatment is needed. This is general scheme that is modified for the individual patient and the philosophy of the dentist.