Have serious sensitivity to my own business, buying coins which carry common molds. My abdomen swells painfully on inhaling and can't breathe or work?

Get treated. An allergy evaluation can verify that this is in fact a mold allergy, and can determine whether your breathing symptoms represent asthma. Both are readily treatable, but you have to be sure of the diagnosis first.
Coin allergy. Is it possible that you are allergic to you r office or alternatively the packing or storage vehicles for the coins. The coins are most likely to cause a contact dermatitis and not an respiratory problem. See an allergist to find out what is really going on here.