Have serious sensitivity to my own business, buying coins which carry common molds. My abdomen swells painfully on inhaling and can't breathe or work ?

Dr. Gary Steven
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Get treated
An allergy evaluation can verify that this is in fact a mold allergy, and can determine whether your breathing symptoms represent asthma.
Both are readily treatable, but you have to be sure of the diagnosis first.

In brief: Get treated
Dr. Gary Steven
Dr. Gary Steven
Dr. Joel Selter
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma
In brief: Coin allergy
Is it possible that you are allergic to you r office or alternatively the packing or storage vehicles for the coins.
The coins are most likely to cause a contact dermatitis and not an respiratory problem. See an allergist to find out what is really going on here.

In brief: Coin allergy
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology