What are the effective ways to take care of yeast infection using natural remedies?

Here are both meds & Things to help mother nature. Natural approaches to yeast infections: 1. Wear underwear that is cotton vice synthetic 2. Avoid wearing underpants when you go to bed at night. 3. Don’t wear tight fitting panties & pantyhose. 4. Use natural tampon/ feminine pads (avoid those which are scented). 5. Avoid douches as well as use of harsh, drying soap on genitalia. 6. Rinse genitalia very well after.