What are the latest treatments for seborrheic keratosis?

Seborrheic keratosis. The most common options for treatment of seborrheic keratoses are: cryotherapy (freezing), just scraping them off (you could usually do this at home, or a partner could), or burning. Freezing is the most commonly utilized technique.
Laser. I like to use a co2 laser to remove seb keratosis. Freezing also works but requires multiple treatments in most cases.
Seborrheic keratosis. Methods used to remove seborrhoeic keratoses include: cryotherapy (liquid nitrogen) for thinner lesions curettage & cautery laser surgery shave biopsy (shaving off with a scalpel).
Removal +. Once the diagnosis is certain, these harmless skin growths can be "burned" off (electrodessication), "frozen" off (cryotherapy) or ignored. There is also a home remedy which is said to work: massage with castor oil ( a laxative!). This has worked after a month or so of twice daily massage for a number of my patients over the years. Make certain of the diagnosis first!
Nothing new. Seborrheic keratosis are treated as they arise with either freezing, cauterizing, or shaving.
Keratoses. Seborrheic keratoses are benign but can be a real nusance or cosmetic problem for alot of people because of their brown, rough appearance. Many treatments are available including freezing, electordessication or laser.
Several options. Laser, cryo therapy, shaving and cauterization. Depending on the size, thickness and location your doctor might recommend one over the other.
Destruction. "seb k's" or seborrheic keratoses can be treated by freezing with liquid nitrogen or similar freezing methods, laser, or surgical removal in your doctor's office. If you are younger than 50 and have a large number of seb k's pop up, you may need to be evaluated for other medical problems that these are associated with.
Same old same old. There are no new definitive treatments other than traditional shave excision.
Shave excision. Ck is a superficial skin condition that can be eliminated by a good shave excision. You need a good doctor, local anesthetic and a sharp blade. This is the best treatment. Nothing else can match this.
Seborrheic keratosis. They are bening skin lession (aka "stuck-on" lession), dont become cancerous. Best treatment is to remove them. Problems is that you coud have 100's (neck and axilla are the most common areas), tends to run in families. If it is irritated, you may use Hydrocortisone cream. However, as a rule of thumb, any irritated, bleeding lession should be evaluated by a doctor and possibly biopsied.