My daily routine is w at night, breakfest in the morning, sleep till 4.30 have dinner at 7.Can I have future probs for doing this?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Night work

Millions of people have to work night shifts in today's economy.
The biggest problem occurs in the several weeks during the transition between your normal schedule and the new night schedule. As long as your lifestyle is healthy, you should adjust fine to your new schedule in a few weeks without any long-term adverse effects. When it's time to change back to a normal schedule, give it a few weeks.

In brief: Night work

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Arnon Rubin