Can there be a natural way to get rid of a urinary tract infection without taking antibiotics?

No. There are many things that can be purchased over the counter that are meant to prevent urinary tract infections (typically cranberry based) or to ease the discomfort associated with a urinary tract infection, but after an infection occurs, there are no effective ways of ridding the bladder of the bacterial overgrowth other than an antibiotic prescribed by a health care provider.
No good reliable way. Cranberry juice to get rid of utis is a myth. It may help to reduce risk of utis. This leaves drinking water, emptying bladder + tincture of time. Good luck.