My 13 year old has high blood pressure is this normal since she did just sprain her ankle?

Transient/ persistan. It is not unusual for a kid to have a transient increase in BP readings after an injury, or during the anxiety of a dr visit (white coat htn). Close followup with a BP diary, taken in relaxed setting & after pain of injury is lessened is needed. Occasionally true treatable HTN may be discovered during an evaluation for unrelated issues so don't ignore this.
Repeat it. Any time there is an elevated blood pressure it should be rechecked at least a couple more times at different visits.