Can I brush teeth vigorously after wisdom teeth removal?

Brushing "Wisdom" First week, avoid adjacent molars to surgical sites. If you have an ultrasonic toothbrush, then as you approach the last molars shut it off. Gentle rinsing and gentle brushing for a week. Then resume as normal and expect some tenderness.
With caution. You can brush normally after extractions except for the surgical sites. Brushing may traumatize the tissue, cause bleeding and delay healing. Be gentle in these areas. You can rinse with salt water or Chlorhexidine oral rinse to clean and heal sites. The first week can be a little touchy.