Does anyone know any good natural remedies to help me to sleep and also for sore muscles?

Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Routine

The best remedy for insomnia is good sleep hygiene: going to bed at the same time every night, avoiding caffeine late in the day, using your bed for sleep only (no tv in bed, reading in bed).
Melatonin can be used prior to bedtime to help speed up the process of getting a regular sleep time. Warm milk also is a mild soporific ... For sore muscles hot baths work well (and can help you relax).

In brief: Routine

Dr. William Walsh
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. Kevin Daus
A lot of my patients swear by an aloe herbal brand called Lily Of The Desert Herbal Stomach Formula
Dr. Vicken Poochikian