How can I prevent unbalancing my pH so I don't get vaginal discharge?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey

In brief: Can be normal

Not all vaginal discharge is abnormal.
The cervix is a gland that constantly produces mucus. The quantity and quality of the mucus changes with pregnancy. This mucus or discharge acutally prevents infections. Abnormal discharges cause burning or itching or have a foul, fishy odor. Antibiotics, douching, and tampons are some of the things that can alter the pH and lead to vaginal infections.

In brief: Can be normal

Not all vaginal discharge is abnormal.
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Refresh

There is an over the counter product called rephresh that helps balance vagina ph.

In brief: Refresh

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis