What vitamins and supplements can help you to combat fatigue and feel more energetic?

Lifestyle. If you want to feel less fatigued and more energetic, make sure you are eating a balanced diet with lots of fruits, vegetables and lean proteins. Make sure you are exercising regularly; you are unlikely to ever feel energetic if you're a couch potato. And get good, restful, and regular sleep. Beyond that, a multivitamin might help a little bit.
Multivitamin. Taking a general multivitamin, such as centrum or one-a-day, or even prenatal or flintstones, would help you feel more energetic. Take one every day, drink plenty of water, and exercise regularly and it will help.