I think I might have an eating disorder called compulsive eating. How can I tell if I do?

In brief: Get help
Talk with a mental health professional with experience or expertise in diagnosing and treating eating disorders.

In brief: Get help
Dr. Jeffrey Weyeneth
Dr. Jeffrey Weyeneth
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics
In brief: Eating disorder
You need to do an honest daily diary of the amount of food you eat , when, where, and your amount of exercise also bring a record of anymedications or supplements you take, type of birth control you use.
Also note the stresses in your life do you sleep well, do you work 3rd shift? The doctor will have you fill out records about your med history and family history.Please see an experienced doc.

In brief: Eating disorder
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham